We are looking for proactive individual to design and project manage lighting packages for high end residential projects with at least 3 to 5 years experience in lighting design.
We are looking for proactive individual to design and project manage lighting packages for high end residential projects with at least 3 to 5 years experience in lighting design. You will be responsible for running private client projects from start to finish.
This is a full time position (8am to 5pm weekdays) with the option for flexitime, reporting to the Directors.
· Project Management
· Create design fee quotations
· Meet clients for ‘no obligation’ meetings
· Win the design fee
· Create a high quality lighting design using Dialux, Photoshop and AutoCAD
· Create detailed luminaire specifications
· Create cost schedule and win the order for the lighting products
· Produce detailed luminaire technical schedules & datasheets
· Product detailed loading schedule
· Product project management tracker
· Liaise with the Operations team on deliveries
· Attend site and work with contractors & consultants
· Successfully run multiple projects at the same time.
· Be able to sell the initial fee package
· Create the design
· Win the product package
· Provide technical assistance to contractors and other consultants on the project
· Enhance the brand of the company
· Be proactive
· Increase sales through networking
We are an Award-Winning Lighting Design company with a complete end-to-end consultative process, expertise in control systems and detailed plans. Our services include high end residential, luxury hospitality and landscape lighting tailored to our client’s requirements.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you, email us your CV.